- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the work(s) that has/have been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of works or materials being infringed, or, if multiple works are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the specific material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Anime Grapevine to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit Anime Grapevine to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which you may be contacted;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the- notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized. to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- You should consult with your lawyer and/or see the provision of prevailing acts to confirm your obligations to provide a valid notice of claimed infringement.
Designated Agent Contact information Anime Grapevine’s Designated Agent for notices of claimed infringement can be contacted at: via E-mail: grievance@Animegrapevine.com Counter-Notification If you receive a notification from Anime Grapevine that material made available by you on or through the Services has been the subject of a Notification of Claimed Infringement, then you will have the right to provide Anime Grapevine with what is called a “Counter-Notification.” To be effective, a Counter Notification must be in writing, provided to Anime Grapevine’s Designated Agent through one of the methods identified immediately above, and include substantially the following information:’ – A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber; – Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled; – A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled; and A party submitting a Counter Notification should consult a lawyer or see provisions of the acts to confirm the party’s obligations to provide a valid counter notification under the Copyright Act. Anime Grapevine Actions Following Receipt of Counter-Notification Upon receipt of a Counter-Notification, Anime Grapevine shall promptly provide the party submitting a Notification of Claimed Infringement with a copy of the Counter Notification, and Anime Grapevine will replace the removed material or cease disabling access to it in not less than 10, nor more than fourteen (14), business days following receipt of the Counter-Notice, unless Anime Grapevine’s Designated Agent first receives notice from the person who submitted the Notification of Claimed Infringement that such person has filed an action seeking a court order to restrain the subscriber from engaging in infringing activity relating to the material on Anime Grapevine’s system or network. False Notifications of Claimed Infringement or Counter Notifications The Copyright Act provides that: Any person who knowingly materially misrepresents under [provisions of copyright act] (1) that material or activity is infringing, or (2) that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification, shall be liable for any damages, including costs and counsel’s fees, incurred by the alleged infringer, by any copyright owner or copyright owner’s authorized licensee, or by a service provider, who is injured by such misrepresentation, as the result of [Anime Grapevine] relying upon such misrepresentation in removing or disabling access to the material or activity claimed to be infringing, or in replacing the removed material or ceasing to disable access to it. Anime Grapevine reserves the right to seek damages from any party that submits a Notification of Claimed Infringement or Counter Notification in violation of the law. And the procedures outlined in this Agreement should be sent to the Designated Agent at the postal address identified above. Any other comments, compliments, complaints or suggestions Anime Grapevine, the operation of the Services or any other matter should be sent to grievance@Animegrapevine.com